A GO-TO EDINBURGH FAVOURITE
Built in 1903, Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian is a historic icon in the heart of Edinburgh's Princes Street and offers the largest number of rooms with views of Edinburgh Castle in the city.
A perfect base to explore Scotland's capital, Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - the Caledonian is within walking distance of Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Mile, Edinburgh International Conference Center and the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Our hotel also offers convenient access to Edinburgh's world famous events, including the Edinburgh International Festival, Fringe and Military Tattoo.
This iconic Edinburgh hotel also offers:
• A fine-dining restaurant, The Pompadour
• A casual and welcoming restaurant, Grazing by Mark Greenaway
• Peacock Alley and the Caley Bar
• The only Guerlain Spa in the UK, with relaxing French-style beauty treatments
• 12 meter pool, sauna, steam room and fitness center
• On-site car park
• Elegant ballroom, eight meeting and banquet spaces with natural daylight and air-conditioning
Sandgrouse Travel's preferred Edinburgh city centre hotel.
Get in touch today...