Your clients will be enjoying the country's top accommodation, both a mixture of world-famous hotels along with private estates (the private, secluded homes of billionaires). Beyond the ultra-exclusive accommodation options which rival the world's very best, we have been able to arrange fascinating interactions with the industry's most respected guides, local experts and professionals encompassing a wide variety of Scotland's most well-loved facets. This trip truly ticks all the boxes and take clients to areas of Scotland that are secretive and away from the masses of typical summer tourists.
Here at Sandgrouse Travel, we work tirelessly to exceed the expectations of even the most seasoned travellers and we are certain that this itinerary will blow your clients away as it meanders its way from the historic capital city of Edinburgh, to the jaw-dropping fjord-like terrain of the West Coast. The third and final portion of the trip takes your clients on a magical journey inland, heading east to the mighty Cairngorm Mountains, Speyside (one of the world's most famous whisky making regions) and of course, Royal Deeside (by Balmoral Castle, the British Royal family's holiday home).
Throughout the trip, your clients will have the same dedicated driver/guide using a new Range Rover Vogue. This will provide an extremely comfortable platform from which to journey across Scotland complete with luggage. The driver/guide will essentially be a local fixer, with the clients at all stages of the trip able to help and sort anything at any time should they wish. Equally, the driver/guide can melt into the background, gauging the situation through years of experience with high valued clients. Behind the scenes, we have other members of staff who are always on call, should anything additional be requested by your clients. If additions are required during the clients time here in Scotland - for example, if they wish to arrange something at the drop of a hat, or order something to be delivered to them this is no problem at all - no ask is too great for our team.
N.B. Based on x3 people sharing.
- Exploration of Edinburgh with Unique Experiences and Access
- Design Your Family Tartan with Industry Leading Weaver
- Range Rover Vogue plus Private Driver Guide throughout
- Private Full-Day Marine Safari with expert guide - Isle of Rum visit
- Jacobite Steam Train Journey "World's Most Beautiful Journey"
- Scotland's Top Hotels with the best luxury Suites
- Private Bagpiper performance at Highland Lodge
- Private historic 66,000 acre Highland Estate with Lodge and Staff
- Historic Castles, Ruins, Sites of Interest and More
- Traditional Highland Games in Royal Deeside
- Private Whisky Tasting Tuition Evening and Distillery Visit
- Private Falconry Display on 71,000 acre historic Highland Estate
- Highland Pony Picnic & Carriage Driving
- Salmon Fly-Fishing on pristine river plus range rifle shooting
- Glen Coe Visit and Walk
- Superb Scottish Cuisine & Restaurants throughout